My name is Zsolt Jackli and I've been working as a 3D Artist since 2008.
I'm a self-taught Hungarian artist specialized in game environment and asset creation.
I worked on such games as Overwatch, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Perfect Dark XBLA, SBK09, Race Pro, Magic 2 Master MMORPG.
I've been also fortunate that a Danish company asked for my Nohab train model to use it in their upcoming shortfilm and also a Hungarian confectionery managed to create its cake mold based on my model.
Furthermore I also had an opportunity to work for the Royal Netherlands Airforce as a Graphic Designer / Courseware Developer to help achieve the best visually appealing and easy-to-read materials for learning courses of their currently used aircraft types.
Games always have been great inspiration for me since I played my first game on my Enterprise 128. Even though I graduated in economics and worked as a project manager, the enthusiasm towards games never ceased to exist in my heart. I attended a drawing and digital media school to learn about traditional art and 3D. Thanks to the 3D course I took, I managed to land my first job as a 3D Artist. This is how 3D has become not only my career but my passion.
I'm always working on some personal work in my spare-time to keep up with new techniques, to get familiar with different styles. I also take part in competitions such as the Riot Games Art Contest 2014. I always seek opportunities to push my boundries, sharing my experience with other artists to help each other grow.
- Yoozoo / Bigpoint GmbH (11/2016 – present)
Senior 3D Environment Artist for mobile games.
- Goodgame Studios (3/2016 – 09/2016)
3D Environment and Level Artist for mobile games.
- Rabcat Computer Graphics GmbH (5/2015 – 07/2015)
AAA environment asset creation for the game Overwatch.
- CAE (7/2013 – 4/2015)
3D environment modeler / Graphic designer / Courseware Developer for military training simulator and learning courses.
- Laniatus Game Hungary Ltd. (8/2011 – 7/2013)
3D Environment and Level Artist for the Magic 2 Master MMORPG.
- 3D Brigade Ltd. (5/2008 – 2/2010)
Envrionment and asset creation for various game projects such as Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Perfect Dark XBLA.
- Design assets and environments
- Low and high poly modeling (hardsurface and organic)
- Baking process
- LOD creation process
- Photorealistic and hand painted texturing
- PBR workflow
- Building and lighting environments in game engine
- Maya, 3D Studio Max, Topogun, 3DCoat
- Adobe and Quixel suite
- Substance Designer, Painter
- Zbrush, Mudbox
- Crazybump, Xnormal
- Unreal 4, UDK, Unity engine, Hero engine, Marmoset Toolbag
- Trello, Perforce, TortoiseHg
- Redmine, Jira